Exclusive Buyer Representation …. We aim to take away the stress or uncertainty.
When you are looking to buy property in New Zealand, you need the best professional help that you can find. Many buyers use sales agents and spend time shopping through untenable properties, sorting through misinformation, and blindly negotiating.
Real Estate sales agents are helpful when you’re selling a property, but their goal is to sell properties regardless of whether the properties are ideal for your budget or lifestyle. When you are buying real estate, you need a buyer’s agent who will work exclusively for you to find an appropriately priced, well-presented property that matches your expectations.
Whether you are an NZ resident or foreign investor we tailor our services to your specific housing and investment preferences.
Following is a brief outline of how the process works for you:
- Your Preferences: Gaining a full understanding of your home or investment needs and preferences.
- Provide Referrals: If needed we can guide you through the process for obtaining legal representation, mortgage funding, accountancy and more.
- Research: Source, access all the best available property options that fit your requirements.
- Fully evaluate every option using Comparative Market Analysis combined with ‘coal face’ experience to estimate a fair value.
- Negotiate to secure a chosen property at the best possible price.
- Manage the pre-settlement process until settlement day to avoid delays or any issues that may occur.
Please read through our Real Estate Buyers Guide
If you’re considering purchasing a property in New Zealand, please read our Real Estate Buyers Guide.
- Having a comprehensive Buyers Agent working for you can be extremely helpful. An independant buyers agent will provide you with valuable information and insights into the real estate market in New Zealand, as well as the steps involved in the property buying process.
- When looking to purchase a property in New Zealand, it’s important to understand the local regulations and laws that govern real estate transactions. Familiarize yourself with the Overseas Investment Act if you are a non-resident or foreign investor, as there may be certain restrictions or requirements for purchasing property.
- Additionally, it’s essential to research and familiarize yourself with the different regions and cities within New Zealand. Each area has its own unique characteristics, housing market trends, and price ranges. Consider factors such as proximity to amenities, transportation links, schools, and employment opportunities when choosing your desired location.
- Before embarking on your property search, determine your budget and financing options. It’s advisable to consult with a mortgage broker or financial advisor who can help you understand the loan options available to you as a property buyer in New Zealand.
- Engaging the services of a reputable Buyers Agent is highly recommended when navigating the New Zealand property market. An experienced Buyers Agent can assist you in finding suitable properties that meet your criteria while providing guidance throughout negotiations and paperwork.
- Lastly, conducting thorough due diligence is crucial before making any final decisions. This includes obtaining building inspections, reviewing legal documents such as title deeds and land information memorandums (LIM), and ensuring any necessary consents or permits are in place for renovations or additions.
By following this simple guidelines for purchasing a property in New Zealand, you’ll be better equipped to navigate the process confidently and make informed decisions throughout your real estate journey.
"*" indicates required fields