Whether you are looking for a family home or an investment – residential or commercial, large or small – our highly experienced team can meet your needs. As Buyers Agents in New Zealand we take the stress out of the process and ensure you buy the right property at a right price.
Property Finders Search and Analysis Premium Package.
This covers our full service and will suit buyers who for various reasons require every assistance available and/or want to search and evaluate unlimited properties.
- A no-obligation meeting either personally or if overseas, by telephone conference, to establish our credentials and your requirements.
- A full discussion on the search parameters for the desired property/location.
- Extensive property search and communication to verify requirements.
- View and analysis of any properties that are short-listed.
- A full report on selected properties including a LIM report, council property file searches, title searches and sales statistics (Some council fees may apply).
- Thorough ‘due diligence’ on the property, highlighting any areas of concern and making recommendations accordingly, even if it means recommending not to buy.
- Recommending an appropriate offer on a chosen property, drafting the sale and purchase agreement and thereafter conducting all negotiations on your behalf.
- Arranging any required building inspections and/or valuation reports and assessing accordingly.
- Recommending the best necessary financial, legal and accounting sources.
- Advising and assisting in any other matters relative until you are successfully settled in your home or investment.
Advise and Negotiate Package.
This service is available to people who have found a suitable property to purchase. The range of assistance required will vary but might include:
• View and analyse a chosen property. • Provide a full report including a LIM, council property file searches, title searches and sales statistics (Some council fees may apply).
• Thorough ‘due diligence’ on the property, highlighting any areas of concern and making recommendations accordingly, even if it means recommending not to buy.
• Bidding at auction or otherwise undertaking negotiations to purchase the property.
One-Off Services For Buyers: We are able to provide a range of services on a one-off basis. Examples: Acting/Bidding on your behalf at auction: Market Analysis: Due Diligence: Residential Rental Property Search
A comprehensive package is offered to companies/businesses looking to lease/relocate their business premises. The sourcing, analysing, liaising and negotiating is done for them, leaving the client to get on with its core business. The fee for this service is agreed prior to commencement.
Our fees depend on the scope and nature of the work we are doing on behalf of a client. They relate to the amount of work involved and whether we are the sourcing agent or acting simply as an advisor. For example, we may have to search long and hard, bid at numerous auctions or submit many offers before finding the right property.
We have researched the fees charged by our competitors and our fees are substantially less than any of them, whilst our experience is greater. Except for one-off services, we do not charge a retainer and our fees are success-based. If we don’t perform, you don’t pay.