Estate Agents in New Zealand ? Using an Exclusive Buyers Agent will save you time and money.
At NZ Buyers Agent we know the complexities involved in investing in property from overseas.
Whether you are returning home, relocating to New Zealand or considering an investment here and need to gain an understanding of the market, NZ Buyers Agent can help you at every step of the decision process. We cover the entire property industry from the residential sector to the commercial and industrial sector to the elite country estate.
We make sure that any decision is based on thorough Due Diligence.
- Give a free phone consultation so you can assess whether you are comfortable about working with NZ Buyers Agent.
- Search all areas that fit your requirements, lifestyle and budget.
- Inspect all properties that fit your list of criteria.
- Research and report on each selected property, based on recent sales in the area and other industry reports, to ensure you will be paying the best price possible
- Negotiate price, terms and conditions directly with the seller or real estate agent.
- Bid at auction on your behalf.
- Arrange building and pest inspections, strata reports, digital photos or videos, solicitors, conveyancers, powers of attorney and valuers.
- Source mortgage funding, advise and analyse funding options.
If you are purchasing an investment property, we can also help you find a tenant and arrange management of your property for you.
For foreign investors for whom English is a second language, we have both Mandarin and Indian Associates who can help. From October 2018 restrictions were imposed on foreign investment for existing residential property (excepting New Zealand, Australian or Singaporean Citizens), there is no restriction on commercial investment. For further information on eligibility, we suggest you contact us for a no obligation discussion as to the options.
Approval may be required by the Overseas Investment Commission for the following categories:
- Rural land outside a city boundary that is more than 5 hectares (12.3 acres)
- Existing residential homes.
- Non-residential waterfront/coastal land
- Land considered to be of historic significance.
For a more detailed explanation of New Zealand’s overseas investment office policy, visit the NZ Overseas Investment Office.